Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why we're here

Hi world, I’m Average Joe.  Who am I?  Well, I’m you.  All the average Joe’s and average Jane’s in the Capital Region.  When we go out to lunch or dinner, we want great service, excellent food, reasonable prices and a compelling experience that will make us want come back to your restaurant and spend our hard earned money.   

If you want a 300 bottle wine list and overpriced entrees that look more like appetizers, this is not your blog.  We also don’t have a lot of time on our hands.   If you are looking for 1500 word reviews with flowery phrases that real people never use, you will not find that here.  At Average Joe we get to the point and fast.  

Belly-up to the blog and get ready for some food and fun.  I look forward to eating my way through the Capital Region with you and learning a few things along the way.  I hope you will join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment