Monday, October 3, 2011

Change is Good

Now don't start snickering at my choice of dessert, it does look a little fancy for Average Joe, but what your looking at is the delicious Mousse Trio from the new J&A Prep Kitchen at Crossgates Mall.  In September it replaced the Houlihan’s location right under my nose and I finally got a chance to check it out over the weekend.

The atmosphere felt nice and casual, I was able to really relax.  For dinner I had the Blue Burger with a side of Jacob's Chowder.  I usually don't stick around for dessert, but because of the built up curiosity I dived in.  

 J&A Prep Kitchen is the latest endeavor for  Latham-based Marello Restaurants & Catering, you can find them in Saratoga Springs at Jacob & Anthony’s American Grille and in Slingerlands and Clifton Park at Bellini’s Italian Eateries.

I was a little upset at first because I did enjoy Houlihan's, but J&A is going to fit right in at this location I think I'm getting used to it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment