Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Simple Things

You've seen me order a lot in my day here on this blog, but how often do I ever just get a salad? It's so simple yet delightful in its own way. You have to be in that sort of salad mood though, which is rare for me I suppose.

The simple things are what's important sometimes, and healthy. Normally when I go to Francesca's I get the special. I check its Facebook page, the special's usually posted daily. Last week I just had to stop in because it had been a while.

I had a bite at the salad, it was the perfect combination of leaf and chicken, I felt in my element at that moment. I have to say the flavor was there with every bite. Like I said though, rare occasion for me, I need to eat less healthy the rest of this week, I have to get back into the old swing of things here.

Next time you're at Francesca's don't hesitate to order a simple salad.

Stay healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I have never had a meal at Francesca that I didn't like. The food is always fantastic and the freshest and tastiest that you could ever find anywhere.

    ReplyDelete