Thursday, February 21, 2013

Another Round of the Classic General Tso's Chicken

Not to long ago we had a discussion on General Tso's Chicken from Spring Garden in Troy. The incident involved me ingesting one of the spicy chili peppers included in the dish. As I remember it now, I was scarred. I've left that behind me now, it's a dark phantom of my past.

Moving on from that time, I decided to go out and get another round of the classic General Tso's Chicken. Again after much research and focus I decided to try Plum Blossom in Troy. This time I will say I found it more than satisfactory, it was great. The chicken had a mild kick to it, but it wasn't too overwhelming this time.

This was just a takeout order however and I did not get the chance to sit down and enjoy myself there, which I've heard is a great place to acutally go to for chinese here in the Capital Region. So if you're ever looking for a good General Tso's, you now know where to go.

2 comments:

  1. I have been going to the PLUM BLOSSOM weekly since it opened. This is a truly fabulous place to eat, or as I do on occassion, get it to go. The decor is an art in motion as it is always being upgraded for the better. The staff is the absolute best, especially if you get Steve, the owner to host you. Try this place, the absolute best Chinese food for mile around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this place. Everything that the Plum Blossom has to offer is fresh, flavorful, and absolutely delicious. They have an expansive menu of many delightful meals, to satisfy everyones taste buds. I hate to use the phrase but it is the truth," Try it, You'll love it"

    ReplyDelete