Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where to Find Burgers and Ice Cream In the Same Place


Saturday, a few friends and I headed over to Watervliet, which is home to one of my favorite hangouts, Mac’s Drive-In.  Mac’s is a great place for all your fast food cravings during the summer.  It was just one of those days when sitting outside was a must, perfect weather.  I grabbed a grilled chicken sandwich with their awesome homemade french fries; they go great with anything there.  For dessert I checked out their soft coffee ice cream and added some sprinkles on top, I’m a fan of the rainbow.
I enjoy going to Mac’s during the summer for some fast food when I don’t feel like cooking, which is most of the time.  It’s nice to have burgers, chicken and ice cream in the same place.  They have over a dozen different ice cream flavors; if you’re a fan of coffee ice cream theirs was delicious.

Mac’s Drive-In is located on 648 Third Avenue in Watervliet.  Their open Monday-Saturday 11 am - 9 pm and Sunday from 4 pm - 9 pm.

1 comment:

  1. macs will offer one dollar cones mon tues wed this week.....as a thank you..........call 279-7899

    ReplyDelete