Friday, August 10, 2012

Midnight Rendezvous at the Brown Bag

I've always been into brown bagging it, everyday, because that's how I roll, but recently I found a new way to enjoy brown bagging, on 4th street in Troy. I've realized that I get hungry at the late hours and have no where I really want to go, I always just settle. As you can see from previous posts I am a fan of the Taco Bell, but even that place closes when I need it open. The Brown Bag in Troy is open 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. and is always there when you need it.

You aren't looking at anything fancy here, but that's exactly what you need for the late night cravings. A good juicy burger, or better yet a hotdog combined with the classic grilled cheese sandwich. I also dabbled into the grilled asparagus too, quite nice. You can enjoy fries with your friendly meal, they have a little bit of a kick to them, just a heads up.


So the next time you're out late, hungry, tired or even feeling it a little bit still from the party last ngiht, this is your jam.  Everyone comes accross a place like this eventually and it's a good find. When I'm in the need of late night food, and maybe even a little bit of bacon, I know where to go.

What seals the deal is that the bag was actually brown when I ordered this to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment