Friday, September 14, 2012

The Diner Test

I've been hitting up the diners in the Capital Region lately as you well know. It's just an adventure every time for me, I have to try them all.

I headed over to Manory's Restaurant this week. I wasn't looking for a crazy breakfast or anything, just keeping it simple with some eggs, bacon and toast, and of course the home fries. That's the test right there, this is how I test out a new diner each time. I just go with the basics.

 This includes the coffee, it must be the blackest coffee to get the true experience and understand the taste of the whole diner. The reason for this is to taste the diner's coffee in its purest form which encompasses the character of the whole establishment. Overall, the food was good and I have no complaints. The coffee was great though. I felt comfortable eating there by myself, so that's good news if you're a loner. I can also picture myself hanging out alone and drinking a pot or two.

So that's how the story goes, I'm a traveler, a wanderer, just a phantom from one diner to the next.

Traveling through time, space and Troy.

2 comments:

  1. This is probably the worst restaurant review that I have ever read. You said absolutely nothing. What ever you do, don't quit your day job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear "Anonymous": It said enough. I've been enjoying these reviews for the fact that I'm hearing about places that I might not have heard of or others might not have heard of. Was it necessary to attack the writer? No. Now go stuff your face with a cupcake and try to be a little sweeter.

    ReplyDelete