Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mexican Radio is Coming to Electric City

I know it is Tuesday, but I couldn't control myself after the news I read today. According to the paper, Schenectady will soon be the home of Mexican Radio, the best Mexican restaurant in Columbia County (NYC also has a Mexican Radio).

The Electric City Mexican cuisine keeps getting stronger as Mexican Radio joins a city favorite, Bombers.

I can't wait for the new location to open. I will be there opening night and inform all of my followers about my experiences. 

The new location will be at 325 State Street in Schenectady. According to the article, the building dates back to 1910 and once housed the imperial, a department store and then the Imperial Racing Center. 

I can taste the burritos and margaritas now. 







No comments:

Post a Comment