Friday, March 29, 2013

It's Time to Ring the Bell

I've been patiently waiting, you've seen some of the posts on this topic in anticipation, but the day had finally come, cool ranch was finally unleashed. I wasn't thrilled with the first round of the Doritos Locos Taco and I knew this second round here would turn things around.

So I pull in to Taco Bell, but I pretend like I don't know what's going on asking "hey I heard about that new cool ranch taco there, are you guys serving that yet." I was just trying to keep the excitement levels on the down low, because to some people it's just a taco. 

I'm not disappointed at all with it, it doesn't quite capture the flavor of the cool ranch chips, but in itself as a taco it brings something new to the table. So when you go to ring the bell, be sure to check it out. it won't fill you up though so grab a quesadilla too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment