Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bombers - A Model of Consistency

I think it's become fairly clear over the past couple of months that two of my favorite foods are nachos and jerked chicken. I can't help it, I want them whenever I see them on a menu. A recent visit to Bombers' original location on Lark Street gave me the chance to have both in one. So, of course, I had to get them.

Bombers is a solid meal every time. It's always steady and reliable. No matter what I get or when I get it, it's always good. It's rare to find an establishment like that and ultimately I think it's what sets them apart. You know your burrito, quesadilla or whatever you order is going to hit the spot. And the best thing is, no matter what you try off of their huge menu, it will be just as good the next time you order it.

1 comment:

  1. Their food is brutal. I am assuming you enjoy your saltless nachos at 2am after your 37th beer.

    ReplyDelete