Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Up & Coming: Hill Street Cafe

Many of you have probably been wondering why I was so quiet this week and the truth is I've been living off of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...just like mom used to make. And then I just got the most sudden craving for nachos. I can't keep them out of my mind.

Many longtime readers remember my review of The Fountain. Their Dorito nachos are great, but there's another hidden gem of a place that has some of the best nachos around. You've probably driven past it a dozen times already without thinking - it's hiding in plain sight. Located at 180 Madison Avenue, Hill Street Cafe is just a stone's throw from the State Museum.

I'll try to stop by during an upcoming lunch hour and provide a full report. In the mean time, I still have some PB&J to keep me going.


No comments:

Post a Comment