Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Juicy Burgers & More - Who Knew May Was Burger Month?


Nobody can ever say Average Joe doesn’t check out a hot tip from one of his readers. A few comments on my Five Guys review got me thinking about Juicy Burgers & More. Could they really be the best around? I was definitely curious but it wasn’t until I found out about their “Burger Month” promotion that I had to go. Juicy Burgers is offering a $9.99 special for a burger, fries and a drink all month long to honor May as Burger Month.


Juicy Burgers is bold about how good they are. They know it and they don’t try to be coy about it. Even the cashier insisted I take a loyalty card telling me that I would be 100% be back for more. To their credit, the burger was really good and now that I think about it, I want another one. The fries were pretty average, definitely nothing mind blowing. Considering the price, $9.99, it was definitely worth it.

Not that I’m looking to start a burger war or anything, but if I had to choose between Five Guys and Juicy Burgers right now, I'd stick with Five Guys. The burgers a bit juicier and their fries are so addictive.

Juicy Burgers has two locations in the Capital Region: 5 New Karner Road in Guilderland and 15 Trieble Avenue in Ballston Spa.

2 comments: