Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Saati Catering's Friday Night Take Out for Four

Yeah, I know I'm up late tonight but I stumbled onto a pretty good deal I wanted to pass along before I hit the hay. Saati Catering in Latham is offering their new "Friday Night Take Out Special for Four" this Friday, June 10th for $24.95.

Seems like a lot of local restaurants figured out that, after putting in a 9 - 5 shift at the office, the last thing many people want to do is stand in front of a hot oven for an hour and cook. You have a few pick up dinner options available to you now at some pretty good local restaurants.

What's on the menu? Tuscany Chicken served with pasta, served with a Chef's Salad and some bread. If you're interested in placing an order, grab your phone and dial 518-783-1600. You can pick up your order on Friday from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.

For more info click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment