Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paolo Lombardi's "Dash Out - Dine In" Dinner for Four


Just because I leave it to Average Jane to clip coupons out of the Sunday newspaper doesn’t mean I’m never looking for a way to save some money. Go ahead and call me cheap, but a word to the wise: I have spent my First Communion money. It’s my eighth grade graduation money I’m holding onto.

Anyway, many of you may recall my Five Rensselaer County Gems feature. I mentioned Paolo Lombardi’s Ristorante, a great Italian restaurant in Wynantskill. I just wanted to pass on a friendly reminder that they are running their “Dash out – Dine in” family meal deal every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The $20 dinner for four is pick-up only and runs from 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm but the restaurant asks that you call your order in early.
You can’t really beat the deal. I know some days once I walk in the door the last thing on my mind is cooking. On days like that it’s a struggle just to crack open that first beer can…the next one or two don’t come much easier.
Take a look at this week’s menu. Check Paolo Lombardi’s website for more information including their prices for a two or six person dinner.
MENU FOR Week of MARCH 29th:
TUESDAY: Pollo alla Milanese with Roasted Red Potatoes
WEDNESDAY: Lasagna Rollatini
THURSDAY: Sausage & Peppers over Penne Pasta

1 comment:

  1. I'm cracking up at the thought of your wife, Average Jane, clipping coupons while you sit on top of your 8th grade graduation money drinking beer. hahahahaaha

    ReplyDelete