Monday, March 21, 2011

3 Calzones and One Hot Shirt

Why is it that a “show about nothing” can be connected to everything? Between today’s crummy weather and my ongoing feature on Italian import shops, the time is right to take a look at the lighter side of food.
Quick, somebody find me the number for DeFazio’s! They said I can stick anything I want in my calzone, so I’m sure they’d be open to warming up a shirt or two. I know their calzones are big so I’ll even fold everything up before I hand it over. And I promise I’ll leave a big tip (no I won’t try to reach back in the jar for it). All I want to know is: can I pay in pennies? Last time I tried that maneuver was when I ran out of bread way back during my college days. All I had to pay with was pennies but the guy wouldn’t take it. Come on man, cut me some slack, it’s still American currency!

No comments:

Post a Comment