Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Average Joe: The 2011 Crappy Toilet Award


Yes, this is a real toy given to kids.
 You might think eating out all the time is nothing but fun and bubbles, but there’s a dark side to this job that usually remains locked away behind a stall door. When you’ve been out to eat as much as I have, you stumble on a few bathrooms that look like they just hosted the entire Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. You know what I’m talking about: water on the floor, toilet paper pieces everywhere, broken seats, cracks in the stall, maybe some artwork…the list goes on and on. I’m not just looking for a place where you have to hold the stall door open with your arm or foot while you take care of business. I’m looking for a bathroom that looks like an exorcism was performed there.
Hit me with your best shot Capital Region. Drop me a line on the blog, Facebook, Twitter or send me an email. Snap a few pics if you can, but please try to keep it PG. I’ll keep an eye out during my travels and I’ll let you know who deserves this great (dis)honor.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure about the worst restaurant bathroom, but you don't want to know what I found in a sink at Big Lots...

    ReplyDelete