Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiter, I think you brought the wrong meal...I didn't order any flies


Have you ever went out to eat only to find something in your food that wasn't supposed to be there? Something gross?  Once Average Joe had lunch with a friend, (yes I do have friends) and there was a dead fly in her salad and she freaked out. Remember the dope in Clifton Park a few years ago who "found" a snake head in his salad?  That was a scam and he should have been charged. That being said Average Joe decided to class it up a bit recently and he found something very unappealing in his food.  A hint: I was at one of the top three restaurants in the region, arguably #1.   Stay tuned to find out what it was.   

(and no, it wasn't a fly)

1 comment:

  1. I once witnessed a grasshopper in a salad. Gross, and awesome at the same time. How can someone overlook at monster 4-inch grasshopper?

    ReplyDelete